RE: Can you help me compile a single widget?(I want to patch it later on).

Well I thought a "patched" gtkfixed would be treated as a "custom" widget. So I thought that all a head to do is point it to the system's gtk+ headers and libs. Am I wrong in doing this? I just want to leave my system gtkfixed intact and just create a new widget named "gtkfixed2" or something like that! I think that's feasible, but I am missing something.

Νέα Windows 7: Βρείτε τον κατάλληλο υπολογιστή για εσάς. Μάθετε περισσότερα.