Re: GtkTextView with transparent background

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Vikram Noel Ambrose
<noel ambrose gmail com> wrote:
> I addressed this problem in one of my links. Did you go through the links?
> It shows you how to remove the "white background" of the TextView.

That's *not* transparent, that's grey. I want to have an image as the
background of the main window, and that image should be seen through
the GtkTextView, in your solution it would be a grey box with text on
it on top of the image, instead of just the text. I guess I should
have explained myself a bit better in my first post.

--
Daniel Svensson