RE: Problem debugging the GTK dll in Windows

I discovered that it would run OK if launched from mingw or if c:/mingw/bin
was on the path, and so by moving the dlls from there one at a time I found
that what it was missing was libintl-8.dll and libiconv-2.dll.

It shouldn't be using the libiconv dll since winiconv is linked into glib,
and I'm assuming libintl got pulled in by libiconv, so is there an option to
configure to tell it not to use libiconv? Or rather to tell it to use the
iconv linked into glib rather than the DLL version? I took a look at it but
couldn't see anything obvious.

The commands I used to make gtk (based on what's recommended in Tor's win32
readme) were:

CC='gcc -mtune=pentium3 -mthreads'
LDFLAGS="-Wl,--exclude-libs=libintl.a -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base"
LIBS=
CFLAGS=-O2
./configure --with-gdktarget=win32 --disable-gdiplus
--with-included-immodules --without-libjasper --enable-debug=yes
--enable-explicit-deps=no --disable-gtk-doc --disable-static

I also tried added "-Wl,--exclude-libs=libiconv.a" to LDFLAGS which didn't
help.

Ian