Displaying a v4l2 webcam output on memory buffer (rgb24) with GTK!

Hi all!

I am struggling on how to output the content of a v4l2 webcam software which I have already working on a GtkWidget.
I been searching for several weeks and I found several posts with the same subject. All the answers I found tells to use other applications like gstreamer or clutter instead of gtk...

The thing is I have already the output content of my webcam stored in a memory buffer using a rgb24 video format.

Plz anyone with some idea on how to display this content by only using gtk...?? I id be very grateful.

P.S: If gtk can't handle displaying by itself, i'd aprecciate any hint on how to do it but the thing is that I have already the content I need to display on memory...
Thanks a lot!