Re: gtk.TreeModel.iter_children() method, how often should it be called?

FWIW I just discovered (after a tip from a colleague) that disabling
Assistive Tecchnologies eliminates the problem altogether.  So I
conclude that there is something happening between atk and gtk that
causes much unnecessary chatter leading to the high method calls that
I have been seeing.

--
Gerald Britton