Re: post processing drawing

You are right. I didn't explain the situation to good.

Unfortunatelly my machine directFB implementation doesn't supports chroma key.
SetSrcColorKey() has no effect.

As a work-around for this problem i tried to obtain the surface bits and manually verify all pixels and set them the proper alpha value (for magenta pixels). This i tried to do on "expose-event" signal, but
unfortunatelly this generates another paint and i enter in an infinite loop.

Maybe the right question is:
Is there another way to support ChromaKey than DirectFB's SetSrcColorKey() ?