Re: post processing drawing

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM, Iulian Iliescu <iliescu iulian gmail com> wrote:
> To make transparent some area of the upper layer (browser) the area is
> filled with a certain colour (FF00FF). When this happens i need to make that
> area transparent, that the TV underneath will be visible.

This part is confusing. I am familiar with color keying overlays: you
say the color to use is "magenta" or #FF00FF.

First you say that you use a magenta color key to "make transparent
some area of the upper layer."

BUT THEN

You say "When this happens I need to make that area transparent."

Isn't it already transparent from using the magenta color key?

You're being confusing!

--
http://codebad.com/