Re: Using GLADE for windows

Thanks Tadej. If I move to Gtk 2.14, in which case I can use gtk_builder_add_objects_from_file and specify all objects need to be built, will this problem be overcome?

For example, I create all objects of a window. Then call gtk_widget_destroy on the window and destroy the window and its children. If I need to create that window later can I use gtk_builder_add_objects_from_file and list all the objects of that window? Will this create the window again?

Regards,
Harinandan S