UnsatisfiedLinkError: memmove

Hi,

I have cross compiled gtk/directfb plus swt for ppc from source. Directfb
and gtk test programs work on the target. But when I try to run a sample
swt app, I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: memmove
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.memmove(Native Method)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.filterProc(Unknown Source)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS._g_main_context_iteration(Native
Method)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.g_main_context_iteration(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.setVisible(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.open(Unknown Source)
        at fpnlsimu.FPNLSimuAppSWT.main(FPNLSimuAppSWT.java:58)

libswt-gtk-3346.so, which defines various memmove flavours and depends on
glibc's memmove, is present. (It is actually present twice, in swt.jar and
standalone, slightly different for some reason.) The glibc, i.e. libc.so.6
(alias libc-2.7.so), is of course there as well.

Apparently a similar error surfaced in Ubuntu's eclipse distro 2 years ago
(cf. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/eclipse/+bug/68053).

Any ideas?

Peter