Re: How to detect when a row in a GtkTreeView becomes visible

El mar, 23-10-2007 a las 14:16 +0200, michiel vaneerd escribi� Hello,

> I'm trying to create a GtkTreeView / GtkListStore that only contains
> the data for the rows / columns that are visible.

You may want to take a look at EOG's EogThumbView or evince's miniatures
view, as they have a lazy loading mechanism which does what you want.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>