gconftool-2 make-unistall-rule do not remove schemas directory

hi everybody:

i was use gconftool-2 makefile-install-rule install my application like this:

   export GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`gconftool-2 --get-default-source`
   gconftool-2 make-install-rule firefly.schemas

this is ok, all key and default key was set correct.

but why i cannot use gonftool-2 makefile-uninstall-rule to remove whole schemas (all key was removed, but directory not)?
like this:
   gconftool-2 make-uninstall-rule firefly.schemas

i note the file /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.default/%gconf-tree.xml saved my .schemas directory. Is this need manual remove?

thanks
wu peng <netxsoft gmail com>
2007.10.24