Re: (severe) performance issues

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:58:51 -0700 (PDT)
"David J. Andruczyk" <djandruczyk yahoo com> wrote:

> It does when you're monitoring a realtime datalogging system, and
> don't want to have gaps  or slow response in the updates. (there
> are also graphical monitors as well,  but the text is there for a
> precise reading)

No, it doesn't. No, it absolutely doesn't. Who the £%$% do you think is watching this? Because you seem to have forgotten (along with your manners) the FIRST RULE OF GUI DESIGN :

  If it's not USEFUL to the USER it's WRONG.

I use high speed data loggers. I would not want your "feature".