Re: GTK+ windows installer confusion

On 9/2/06, Timothy M. Shead <tshead k-3d com> wrote:
compatibility issues with other GTK binaries.  My impression from this
list is that the official recommendation is for applications to each
include their own copy of the GTK binaries and not rely on a shared GTK
installation.

I do this with my application and it seems to work OK. It adds about
4MB to the download, which isn't too bad in my opinion.

There's a crude page on our wiki about it:

http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/index.php?title=Package_on_windows

John