Re: glib cross compilations

Hi!

> Please help on during my cross compilations of glib
>
> Version: glib-2.12.4
> host: arm-linux
>
> Configure error:
>
> Checking for growing stack pointer... Configure error:

Not sure if this helps but I ran into the same problem recently when
trying to create a cross-compilation suite for windows hosted on linux.
 I didn't spend much time investiging the problem but it seems the
configure script tries to create and run an executable which obviously
doesn't work if the target architecture isn't supported by the build
host.  In my case I solved this by simply installing pre-compiled
windows packages.  Thus: have you tried compiling and installing the
source on the target maching and  then copying the result back to your
build host?

Regards,

    Steffen