Re: Detecting a resize
- From: "Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema" <hdnews gawab com>
- To: "Mariano Suárez-Alvarez" <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
- Cc: "paul linuxaudiosystems com" <paul linuxaudiosystems com>, "gtk-list gnome org" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Detecting a resize
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:58:52 +0000
>The documentation of each widget includes a list of the signals it can
>emit (you have to go up the inheritance hierarchy, of course). Why do
>you need a matrix, ie, why do you need to know which widgets send a
E.g.: The configure-event signal is documented at GtkWidget,
but is not sent to gtk-vbox, gtk-hbox, etc.
I do often guess if a signal can be used by a widget or not.
However, that could of course be due to the fact that I'm developing
a binding to Gtk.
] [Thread Prev