Re: gtk_widget_destroy

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 01:17:50PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

> If you just omitted that entire sentence, it would be a lot less
> offensive.

Being completely inoffensive and the same time invoking
a strong feeling you did something wrong and should really
spend some effort yourself and provide the relevant
information in your posts is probably beyond my writing
skills.

So if ignoring such posts is a better approximation of the
right behaviour than trying to help *and* telling to do the
homework in my straightforward manner, then let it be so.

Yeti

--
Whatever.