Re: gtk_widget_destroy

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 10:09 +0530, Shyjumon N. wrote:
> Hi (Murray & Yeti)
> 	Thanks for your support, and my apologies for posting something
> like that. May be because of my inexperience in doing gtk+ programming.
> And I respect this group and once again sorry. I never repeat this kind
> of nature.

I was not asking you to have more respect for the list. I was asking
Yeti to have more respect for you.

There was nothing wrong with your question. People should be more polite
when telling you about the debugger, because there is always a first
time for everyone. Please don't be scared away from the mailing list.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com