Re: glib\guitls.h, atexit and the windows DDK

Rick Jones writes:
 > Got emacs?-)

Of course, wouldn't leave home without it, but I didn't want to risk
turning this into an editor war ;) There are Windows ports of both
XEmacs and FSF Emacs and they work fine. I prefer XEmacs myself.

 > I'd not heard of wordpad - and it doesn't seem to be on
 > the system to which I have access - pointer?

That would be odd as it is bundled. Look in Start Menu:Accessories.

 > I'm enough of a stone knives and bearskins type I don't really care
 > to get involved in an IDE.

Hear, hear!

--tml