Re: glib\guitls.h, atexit and the windows DDK

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Rick Jones writes:
> I'd not heard of wordpad - and it doesn't seem to be on > the system to which I have access - pointer?
That would be odd as it is bundled. Look in Start Menu:Accessories.

ah, well, there it is. i just couldn't say "wordpad" from a command window like I could with notepad.

so, do I need to do something formal for the atexit change, or was this email thread enough to have the right things happen automagically?

rick