Re: Question about gtk_label_set_justify()

David Nečas (Yeti) wrote:
On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 10:36:31AM -0600, Mark Leisher wrote:
Pango does full justification already in PangoLayouts, therefore it would seem logical to figure out what needs to be done to make it work for Chinese.

Well,

according to

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/pango/pango-Layout-Objects.html#pango-layout-set-justify

the functionality is not implemented as of Pango-1.10 and it
does not seem to work for me with Pango-1.12.3.  Maybe I'm
missing something...

I wasn't sure if it worked, but at least the API has it available. Thanks for checking.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab             Nowadays, the common wisdom is to
New Mexico State University        celebrate diversity - as long as you
Box 30001, MSC 3CRL                don't point out that people are
Las Cruces, NM  88003              different.    -- Colin Quinn