Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9
- From: mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp
- To: Xyber Blue <xyberblue gmail com>
- Cc: lmczars yahoo com, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:40:13 +0900
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:07:26 +0800
Xyber Blue <xyberblue gmail com> wrote:
>Attach is the following logs from strace using locale C and locale
>I don't know what's wrong with the locale but ja_JP.eucJP is not originally
>build in our system. We are creating it using localedef command so that the
>error "GDK-Warning: locale not supported by library" will not exist anymore.
OK, locale in libc looks working correctly (under LANG=ja_JP.eucJP,
mbstowcs() found that my sample text includes 3 characters).
In next, I have to write small X11 test program to display
] [Thread Prev