Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9

In our embedded platform, only english language displays, the rest which should contain japanese characters does not display.

I don't know what files is lacking on our system.

Is there specific japanese font that gtk-1.2 is looking for???

On 10/19/05, mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp <mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp > wrote:
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:07:43 +0800
Xyber Blue < xyberblue gmail com> wrote:

>By the way, Is there any file you've attached??? It seems that you forgot to
>attach it...

Excuse me, I forgot to attach it. Here it is

Regards,
mpsuzuki