Performance under Citrix & WAN?

Greetings.

I'm beginning on a project that I would like to do in GTK ( Perl GTK, actually ). The app will be running on 50 different sites, on a WAN over DSL, and inside Citrix :) We're mainly considering the Citrix option for ease of installation / maintenance. It's not a particularly graphically intensive app - it will mainly be a single form ( large though ) for entering stuff into a database.

Has anyone used a GTK application under the above setup? What is performance like? I'm not all that familiar with Citrix, so I'm not exactly sure what it will run like. I assume that it does some intelligent compression of standard Windows widgets for performance over a network. Can I expect decent performance for GTK?

Thanks :)

Dan