Re: A new spelling world order

Corey Burger wrote:

Hey  all,

I was speaking with the maintainers of libsexy about the possiblity of
moving the libsexy spelling widget into gtk+. IMHO, the UI for libsexy
is probably the best one I have seen yet, allowing nearly seamless
spell checking. However, I am not a technical pserson and thus am not
familiar with what is needed to get this stuff into gtk+.

I would be all for this! It would be a wonderful thing to be
able to have spellchecking provided universally to any widget
that we use. It would help the user because it would become
consistent across all of Gnome.

---
Andrew Krause
andrew openldev org