A new spelling world order

Hey  all,

I was speaking with the maintainers of libsexy about the possiblity of
moving the libsexy spelling widget into gtk+. IMHO, the UI for libsexy
is probably the best one I have seen yet, allowing nearly seamless
spell checking. However, I am not a technical pserson and thus am not
familiar with what is needed to get this stuff into gtk+.

Here is the conversation with David Trowbridge,
"Well, opening up a dialogue with the gtk+ developers about it would be
a good first step.  While I've certainly caught everything obvious,
I'd be pretty surprised if SexySpellEntry was 100% bug free right now,
so lots of testing would be good; I'm not sure about the actual
requirements and procedures for getting a widget into gtk+, but
quality is obviously paramount.  Beyond that, I don't have any other
ideas at the moment."

Cheers,

Corey