Re: Always forcing core font rendering
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Ross Vandegrift <ross willow seitz com>
- Cc: Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Always forcing core font rendering
- Date: 09 Sep 2003 09:12:34 -0400
On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 08:35, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> Is there a way to build gtk2 so that it doesn't have Xft/fontconfig
> support at all? I haven't seen it in the build documentation, so I'm
> guessing there's no way around it there.
gtk 2.2 yes, try configure --help for pango. However gtk 2.4 _only_ has
fontconfig support, the core X font support has been removed.
] [Thread Prev