Refresh the textviews in paned widget containers

I'm working with the Gtk+ 2.2 on Win32 and I have a problem with the paned and textview widgets.
When I pack 2 textviews in a paned widget container, the refresh drawing isn't clean ( when I move the handle ).
In fact, the handle redraw without resfresh along the motion of the mouse.
Ok, if I resize the widget container, all widgets redraw very well, but is not enough ...
Is there a solution for bypass this bug ?
Is it normal ?

Thanks by advance.

Sébastien Masino
R&D Developer