Re: gtk-config needed

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Cupitt" <john cupitt ng-london org uk>
To: "U Fleku" <u_fleku tiscali it>
Cc: <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: gtk-config needed

> I think that's what you need. I build my application on win32 with
gtk+-1.2 using mingw/msys, and that's the command I   > use. If you have
pkg-config, try
>   pkg-config --list-all
> to see all the installed packages.

The command returns nothing. Maybe I didn't installed properly gtk? I have
only extracted the zip archive on the cygwin directory.

> The win32 DLLs you can download from Tor work with mingw/msys, or with the
MS toolchain. They do not work with   > cygwin. If you want a cygwin gtk+,
you'll need an X server as well. If you want to use gtk+-1.2 on windows
without X11, > you have to use mingw/msys.

Ops, you are right, I confused with the other version.