Re: Subject: Treeview cell and alignment

Thanks, but...

>You need to add the "xalign" attribute to these treeview columns.

I assume you mean property. But TreeViewColumn doesn't have
this property according to the documentation. And when I try it,
the same warning is given.
I only see it in CellRenderer. But I need it in CellRendererText.
Is the property inherited from CellRenderer?
I tried this too with no luck.

> The
>attribute value comes from a new model column that returns a float
>between 0.0 and 1.0.  0.0 is left aligned; 1.0 is right aligned.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by new model column.

Manuel