Re: gtk-config needed

It's not a gtk-2.0 program, the compilation requires me just gtk-config. Luckily gtk was ported to cygwin (there is even two version). Now I only need this file.
'bye.
----- Original Message -----
To: U Fleku
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: gtk-config needed

gtk-config only existed for GTK-1.2.  If it's a GTK-2.0 program you should be using `pkg-config gtk-2.0 --cflags --libs`.  Gargnome has a prepackaged GTK-2.0 installer that uses the mingw runtime if you want to give that a try.  I don't believe GTK has been ported straight to Cygwin, though I could be wrong.

HTH,

Michael