Re: gtk-config needed

Exist a gtk-config for win32, but your solution is better. Only a question:

> To build a gtk 1.2 program you need pkg-config. Tell configure to use
pkg-config instead by typing something like:

>   export GTK_CONFIG="/mingw/bin/pkg-config gtk+-1.3-win32-production"

....what must I write instead of "gtk+-1.3-win32-production"?

> I'd recommend using msys/mingw rather than cygwin, if you possibly can.
msys/mingw will make a binary which can be run >on plain windows machines.
If you use cygwin, then your users will have to install cygwin too.