Re: Compiling gtk error - png ???

I had this problem on HPUX 11.00 and 11.20(akaIA64).

Solution (works for me).
If your system is supporting "dynamic loading" you better off using dynamic
HPUX 11.00 and 11i and I managed to compile gtk on HPUX-11.00.

But if your system doesn't support dynamic loading, configure gtk with
static loading and make sure you specify which module you want. I chose png,
jpeg, tiff and xpm. You can add any more if you wish to. I chose is method on
HPUX 11.20 (IA64) and it works perfect.

I am using glib-2.2.1 and gcc-3.2 0n HPUX-11.00 and gcc-3.00 on HPUX-11.20.

Also There is libpng available from the HPUX Archive that installes in
"usr/local" instead of "/opt".

Regrads

			__Mehdi