Re: Can I have multiply copy of gtk-2.0 with different gdktargets installed within my system?

Hi,

James Su <suzhe gnuchina org> writes:

> Is it possible to fix this problem without breaking the binary
> compatibility?
> I don't know if it's OK that we move /usr/lib/gtk-2.0 to
> /usr/lib/gtk-2.0-x11 for gtk2-x11 and to /usr/lib/gtk-2.0-directfb for
> gtk2-directfb?

IMHO this should work and it could even be done w/o breaking
compatibility since all apps should use pkg-config to determine the
LDFLAGS needed to link GTK+.

You could file a bug-report against GTK+ and suggest this change for
future versions.

Salut, Sven