Re: Can I have multiply copy of gtk-2.0 with different gdktargets installed within my system?

Hi,

James Su <suzhe turbolinux com cn> writes:

> I want to install both gtk-2.0 with x11 gdktarget and directfb gdktarget
> into my system, if it's possible, how can I do it?

the libraries coexist happily even in the same installation prefix.
Applications will use the version they have been linked against.

Please note that the gtk+-2.0.pc pkg-config file will point to the X11
version. You can specify which backend to use when compiling an
application by using pkg-config with the backend-specific file, that
is gtk+-2.0-x11 or gtk+-2.0-directfb respectively.

Salut, Sven