Re: Can I have multiply copy of gtk-2.0 with different gdktargets installed within my system?
- From: James Su <suzhe turbolinux com cn>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: James Su <suzhe gnuchina org>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can I have multiply copy of gtk-2.0 with different gdktargets installed within my system?
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:02:07 +0800
I noticed that the immodules are linked to libgtk and libgdk with
specific backend. I wonder if immodules linked to libgtk-x11 and
libgdk-x11 can be used with libgtk-directfb, libgdk-directfb? If it
can't, how can I make the two set of immodules coexist in the same
Sven Neumann wrote:
James Su <suzhe gnuchina org> writes:
And even more, can I have an application switches between gtk2-x11 and
gtk2-directfb without recompile? Is there any way to achieve this kind
of dynamic link?
as far as I know this unfortunately doesn't work.
gtk-list mailing list
gtk-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev