Re: drawing area resizes when rulers are added or removed
- From: Deborah Swayne <dfs research att com>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: drawing area resizes when rulers are added or removed
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:33:36 -0400
On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 08:35:54PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Fool with gtk_window_set_policy(); you may have auto_shrink turned on
> for example?
What worked was this -- grabbing the comment I added to the
* Retrieve the size of the drawing area before the axes are added
* or removed, and then set the da size afterwards using those
* dimensions. This prevents plots that have been reduced in size
* from suddenly being resized up to the original default size.
(I only wish I had explained all the odd bits in my code so clearly!)
] [Thread Prev