Re: drawing area resizes when rulers are added or removed

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 08:35:54PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Fool with gtk_window_set_policy(); you may have auto_shrink turned on
> for example?

I'm explicitly executing this:

  gtk_window_set_policy (GTK_WINDOW (display->window), true, true, false);

I don't find any use of auto_shrink in my code.

I'm going to try a trick I use elsewhere:  use set_policy to freeze
the window size before the axes are added or removed, and then use
set_policy to un-freeze it again.

Debby