Re: What's the "Hangul shaper"? Sounds like a power tool...

<skip pobox com> writes:

>     Havoc> There are about 300 glib/pango/gtk bugs in bugzilla, so you need
>     Havoc> to work on your search technique. ;-)
>
>     Havoc> Anyway, this bug isn't in there.

> Thanks for the description of the problem.  I'll take a look at the code.
> My eyes will probably glaze over, but one never knows...
>
> As for searching bugzilla, I think I'm getting the hang of it.  Seems a bit
> complex for average use.  Perhaps the main query page should eliminate
> everything but the Product selector and the Description text field and
> default everything else.  The current query page could then be used as an
> seems a bit extreme for everyday use.  I will be happy to whip up an
> alternate bit of HTML if anyone would be interested in putting it in place.
> Who are the right people to bug?

If you think the GNOME bugzilla query page is complicated, go look
at the standard query page, on say, bugzilla.mozilla.org. ;-)

Going with a simple and advanced query page would be possible, and is
something I've considered, though I don't think simple could be nearly
as simple as you suggest.

The bugzilla.gnome.org sources can be found as the 'buzilla' component
in GNOME cvs. It's a mix of the stock bugzilla and customizations
from bugzilla.redhat.com. (Mostly moving to a template system for
generating the HTML.)

Suggestions for bugzilla.gnome.org should go in the "bugzilla.gnome.org"
component. Mail to bugmaster gnome org will go to the people who
maintian bugzilla.

Regards,
                                        Owen