Re: Transmit an array to a function
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "David J. Topper" <topper virginia edu>
- Cc: Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow stud fbi fh-darmstadt de>, Anthony Ferrand <Anthony-Ferrand wanadoo fr>, GTK <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Transmit an array to a function
- Date: 05 Jul 2001 23:22:31 -0400
"David J. Topper" <topper virginia edu> writes:
> 1. It doesn't like large pointers. I've had trouble passing in (double
> *) from time to time.
It likes any pointer at all. ;-) void* is guaranteed to hold any
pointer. Something is wrong other than gtk_signal_connect().
] [Thread Prev