IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.  This list rocks!  So do all
like it, and all things remotely resembling it.  The net ... in its
best, truest, most noble, free, open, ass kicking, bug crunching form!

Specifically, I have to thank Havoc and Owen for some recent (good)
advice.  Their input has saved me hours of debugging time.  Owen's
suggestion to take a look at Electric Fence turned out to do the trick.
What an incredible little tool!  Major kudos to Bruce Perens for putting
out there.  I don't think I'll ever write another app without it!

Ok, so I'm just really psyched that I've cranked through what probably
would have been several days worth of debugging.  I'm even more psyched
that the help I received in doing so came from the Open Source
community.

Rock on, dudes!

DT
--
Technical Director - Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.virginia.edu/music/vccm.html