Re: questions on gtk

sumith chitanand wrote:

> 1.i have the mouse pointer position. how do I draw a widget at this position or how can I insert text at that point?

You need to look into the Gnome or Gtk Canvas.  The latter is a "hack" of the former which I actually have had better
luck with.

It gets a bit complicated, but there is an example included with both above which shows you how to draw a widget in the
canvas.  You'll have to build it up from there.

If there's an easier way, I'd love to hear it.

DT
--
Technical Director - Virginia Center for Computer Music
http://www.virginia.edu/music/vccm.html