How to read RcScript from a custom widget

Hi all.

I have build a custom widget from scratch. The widget is a gauge to
rappresent pressure and temperature of gas R134A. I put the pressure in
the gauge and it display a label with the value of pressure, it fill a
elliptic bar
I have paint all widget by hand without include any other GTK widget.

Now I need to change some properties of the strings (e.g. fonts) and I
think to use rc script.

How can I manage RC script by my custom widget?

Thanks to all.