Re: Transmit an array to a function

Hey folks,

Since I've been getting so much from this list I thought I'd try and
give back.  My observations on signal_connect have been:

1.  It doesn't like large pointers.  I've had trouble passing in (double
*) from time to time.

2.  It is very sensitive to typecasting.  Make sure you've got
everything in agreeement.  It won't complain if you:

char foo
signal_connect(... (float *)foo)

3.  Don't forget to structure your callback correctly, ie., with
GtkAdjustment* being the first argument.

HTH ...

DT