Re: [gtk-list] Re: non-exiting gtk_exit()

Tomas Berndtsson <tomas@nocrew.org> writes:
> May I ask what the reason for gtk_exit() is, if it doesn't do anything
> else than exit()?

I think it's basically deprecated. Personally I think it _should_ do
something other than exit, and then GTK wouldn't install an atexit()
function, but that's not possible given the amount of legacy code that
doesn't call gtk_exit().

Maybe 1.4 could let you optionally not install the atexit() function,
in which case a gtk_cleanup() call would be required.

Havoc