Help gtk_widget_set_uposition

  Hello.
  I am newbe of GTK program. and I want to control
  window's size & position by GTK application.

  Window size is O.K, but can't control the position
  from origin root window.
  -------------------------

  I want to do like after:
  Xresource geometry: 250x200+10+10

  Sample coding is:

  gtk_window_set_title (GTK_WINDOW (window), "TEST");
  gtk_widget_set_usize (GTK_WIDGET (window), 250,200);

  gtk_widget_set_uposition(GTK_WIDGET(window),10,10);
  gtk_widget_show (window);

  Window Manager is fvwm95. and fvwm95.rc said that:
  #
  # RandomPlacement prevents user interaction while
  # placing windows:
  #
  Style "*" RandomPlacement

  Maybe, this manager set windows as random position.
  but I want to ignor this RandomPlacement
  and set by GTK application.

  Thanks for any help !

             e-mail: ko_kato@cyborg.ne.jp
                     Koichiro Kato