Re: [gtk-list] gtk 1.2.5 tooltip warning

Jens Askengren wrote:

> When running any program (including testgtk) with tooltips
> I sometimes get the following warning when a tip pops up:
>
> Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 739
> (gtk_container_dequeue_resize_handler): assertion
> `GTK_CONTAINER_RESIZE_PENDING (container)' failed.
>
> It seems that only tooltips orginating from widgets in a toolbar will
> generate this warning.
No, buttons will do this, too.
I am glad that you reported this "feature".
So I don't have to think about in which toolkit I am using
the problem is - I am using wxWindows on top of GTK and changed
both versions at the same time.

Are you, by chance, using GTK 1.2.5 ?

Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt		 Payphone Management System Software Development
ascom Autelca AG