Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problems compiling in HP

>         The question is now, how can specify to glib which compiler
> should use? I guess this should be done when executing  configure but I
> haven't found the option to that in the configure help.

  configure --with-gcc

should do the job for you. If you have /usr/local/bin in your path, configure
should find gcc anyways. I'd also check for the latest gcc version 2.95, which
does a much better optimization job than gcc-2.7.x or gcc-2.8.x

  Wolfgang

--
Mag. Wolfgang Glas
Institut fuer hydraulische Stroemungsmaschinen

mailto:Wolfgang.Glas@hfm.tu-graz.ac.at
http://fhysmsg01.tu-graz.ac.at/Wolfgang.Glas/