Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/Gtk with gdk_imlib and themes?

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 06:25:13PM -0500, Kenneth Albanowski wrote:
> > This is using the following Debian packages:
> >
> > libgnome-perl   0.5000-1
> > libgnome32      1.0.3-1
> > gdk-imlib1      1.9.4-1
> > gtk-engines-*   0.5-0.1
> > libgtk1.2       1.2.0-1
> >
> > I've verified that the themes work with other apps without warnings.
>
> It has something to do with the dynamic loading mechanism, clearly.

Debian user steve@arise.demon.co.uk reports that it's a problem
with the gtk engines: they are not linked with the gtk+ and/or the
gdk_imlib library. This causes problems sometimes (also in solaris).

lupus

lupus@debian.org                                     debian/rules