Re: [gtk-list] Perl/Gtk with gdk_imlib and themes?

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 04:50:46PM -0500, Kenneth Albanowski wrote:
> Has anyone been able to use Perl/Gtk with gdk_imlib, or themes? Looking at

Hmm. Indeed I get undefined symbols in themes (different symbols for
each theme). But "perl gdkimlib.pl 3DRings.xpm" works without warnings
(except when using themes).

This is using the following Debian packages:

libgnome-perl   0.5000-1
libgnome32      1.0.3-1
gdk-imlib1      1.9.4-1
gtk-engines-*   0.5-0.1
libgtk1.2       1.2.0-1

I've verified that the themes work with other apps without warnings.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed