Not configuring on HP-UX 11

Hi gtk*,
     I tried configuring the GTK on a 64 bit HP-UX machine and
it does not work, it says it doesn't know the machine
configuration 'hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00'.

   HP-UX yesyes B.11.00 E 9000/879 282035332 8-user license

I know nothing about this config.* stuff so I leave it up
to the config guys :)

			Cheers,
				Emilio

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands